Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Is George Bush Right for America?

This is a good summary of issues where W has failed us. It has a bit of detail which honestly could be deeper (but then it wouldn't be a summary anymore....). The rest of the site however, has a ton of detail -- a good read if you really want to know the truth.

"Americans are a diverse group no matter how you look at them, but we share a number of core values that should guide us in our choice of presidents. Whether we vote for Bush or Kerry should be guided by how closely their own actions and statements fit with our own, and when measured this way George Bush is the clear loser. Consider his policies on these key areas:"

Is George Bush Right for America?:

3 comments:

Jim Howard said...

I'm waiting for some rants and raves about the recent budget proposal.

Dan Speers said...

I tell you, I was so disappointed in the elections that I had to take a serious break from paying attention to what W was saying and what else was happening.

I know there were some good news bits such as the departures from W's cabinet -- though one thing that worries me about that is that all the moderate voices are now gone and the remaining neocon voices are now stronger.

Hopefully as my outlook and energy improves I will post more.

Jim Howard said...

I think that many moderates will not support the programs that are expected to be cut in the new budget.